Friendships

Wow how things change

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
whiteboy16 On June 05, 2008

Boerne, Texas
#16New Post! May 13, 2008 @ 15:15:11
That is true they change all the time one of my friends from the 4th grade and when we came to High School she was really differnt she wont talk to me and other friends like she used to and now she is even pregnant
imkindofabigdeal On November 09, 2010

, Michigan
#17New Post! May 13, 2008 @ 15:15:45
Quote:
I have only had one phone conversation with him , in which i was really the only one talking because everytime he opened his mouth I told him to STFU I was quiet heated. I'm thinking now maybe I should have given him the chance to talk but after all that he has done I doubt I would beleive a word he had to say.

Even when I let my "friend" explain herself, it didn't erase the hurt she had already caused. I may understand more where she was coming from, but that didn't change the way she acted and the things she did.

If you are having serious reservations about this friendship it might be best just to let it go. If you can't trust someone to be there and be your friend, then what's the point?
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#18New Post! May 13, 2008 @ 15:24:27
@imkindofabigdeal Said
Even when I let my "friend" explain herself, it didn't erase the hurt she had already caused. I may understand more where she was coming from, but that didn't change the way she acted and the things she did.

If you are having serious reservations about this friendship it might be best just to let it go. If you can't trust someone to be there and be your friend, then what's the point?

THat's pretty much what I was thinking. My only problem with just letting it go is we kind of travel in the same circles so to speak. We have mutual friends many mutual friends and it kind of makes it awkward for all of us now.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs