Drug war?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
pissyjoey On January 21, 2007

Midwest City, Oklahoma
#16New Post! Jan 02, 2006 @ 05:29:50
@cinnamin Said
There is simply no comparison, imagine if all the crck heads where released annd could buy it legaly.

Goddamnit. Didn't I say that drug use was bad? I also said that drug abusers should enjoy treatment and prevention programs since they cost less and are more effective than incarceration...

All I'm saying is that cigarrettes kill more of our friends and neighbors than all other drugs combined. That is a fact, but you guys want to argue one of my points for me and ignore the other.
cinnamin On April 18, 2008

houston, Texas
#17New Post! Jan 02, 2006 @ 05:32:07
@pissyjoey Said
Goddamnit. Didn't I say that drug use was bad? I also said that drug abusers should enjoy treatment and prevention programs since they cost less and are more effective than incarceration...

All I'm saying is that cigarrettes kill more of our friends and neighbors than all other drugs combined. That is a fact, but you guys want to argue one of my points for me and ignore the other.

Cool down. I already validated all the points I could with you but untill someone sees it "your way" you won't be happy. trust me, i went through this with my death penalty thread, so we should agree to disagree.
becki7 On July 28, 2006

Australia
#18New Post! Jan 02, 2006 @ 08:54:19
As I said, drugs are not good. But if we look at this in perspective; tobacco is by far the most dangerous and lethal drug. Yes tabacco is the most lethal drug.A few people on this forum have said they haven't seen anyone steal ciggerettes well i'm sorry to say people do steal so they can have whatever it is they need.I wouldn't want to be around someone who hasn't had a ciggi and they are dying for it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs