Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#16New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 18:45:14
@howtosavealife Said
lol i did think that....

but then again, i dont think all men are JUST about sex...

when i went out with him for 6 months, we never slept together once...

At 20, you're pretty much just about sex.
not all guys though.
howtosavealife On September 13, 2009

Deleted

Neverland, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 18:46:59
@adrinachrome Said
At 20, you're pretty much just about sex.
not all guys though.

lol

but still, it doesnt mean im gonna give it too him does it
chopper69 On August 03, 2008

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 18:47:46
Maybe hes Gay(Confused) Six months with me and thats all we would have done!
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#19New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 18:49:57
@howtosavealife Said
lol

but still, it doesnt mean im gonna give it too him does it

definitely dont, he broke your heart you said. Make him earn you
DragonLover On July 05, 2011
Perverted and Proud

In his heart, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 18:55:54
I have given two of my exs second chances in the past and I have never regretted doing it.
multicoloredlady On February 10, 2010

, United States (general)
#21New Post! Jun 04, 2008 @ 19:27:48
I say, you can't change a tiger's stripes.

I told my ex, "I don't go back for seconds." I moved forward with my present husband, and we're together 30 years.

I would say it depends on your circumstances. If he hurt you, I wouldn't give a second chance.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#22New Post! Jun 06, 2008 @ 06:15:25
i dated a guy a few years ago and we broke up 3 times and everytime he would always beg to get me back with him but the whole time i was with him he was cheating on me and he told me that he would change and he did for a weeks but after awhile he went back to the way he was before it just shows u guys never change no matter how much they say they have or will i wouldnt give him another chance u might just end up getting hurt by him again.

Deleted

#23New Post! Jun 06, 2008 @ 19:46:59
@darkangel28 Said
i dated a guy a few years ago and we broke up 3 times and everytime he would always beg to get me back with him but the whole time i was with him he was cheating on me and he told me that he would change and he did for a weeks but after awhile he went back to the way he was before it just shows u guys never change no matter how much they say they have or will i wouldnt give him another chance u might just end up getting hurt by him again.

i know thats what im thinking aswell...

but thing is we went out for 5 months, he never cheated never did anything wrong, was the perfect boyfriend...
he just ended it funny...and admitted he was immature about it..

so he basically cant treat me the way he did because he didnt really do anything wrong in the first place..
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#24New Post! Jun 08, 2008 @ 03:55:09
Depends on how it ended and the reasons behind it.

Deleted

#25New Post! Jun 08, 2008 @ 13:26:35
@lilbear Said
Depends on how it ended and the reasons behind it.

basically one day he turned round too me and said "im sorry emma i just dont feel the same anymore.."

and that was basically it, he did nothing wrong tbh...it just broke my heart..

but im over that, im more grown up and mature, and he admitted he was an idiot and was immature back then
squall On February 03, 2012

Deleted

Brisbane, Australia
#26New Post! Jun 08, 2008 @ 13:34:29
Well emma i think that you should give him another chance.

Because we all make mistakes and he might have been under alot of stress at the time.

But really it's all up to you.
therotten On June 10, 2008

london, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Jun 08, 2008 @ 16:07:28
@howtosavealife Said
do you belive in second chances for ex's?

my ex and i split up 2 n half years ago, weve talked ever since, but obviously never been that close, mainly because i loved him with all my heart and he broke it ending it with me...

basically i recently split up with another guy about a week ago, and since then my old ex started talking too me more he then said...

"Look emma, im so so so sorry for how i ended it, i was immature and not sure on what i wanted...but all the time ive been away from you and not been with you...ive realised you are all ive wanted...i was wondering if you would mind if we met up? as friends of course, i dont want too put pressure on you at all....everytime i saw you were with someone else it just made me think it should have been me...i was an idiot too ever let you go, and i never want too ever again, all these 2 years ive never been with another girl because i only wanted you...

lol

soo...my question is...

has anyone ever given an ex another chance?

You know the in's and out's of your relationship and relationships are highly complex affairs usually. Those details that you have provided there are not enough for any one of us in here to make a decision on what is best for you... you need to decide if there is any reason to not take him back.

I have given people second chances and that is even when they have cheated on me. Yes, they cheated and lied on me again but not all scenarios are the same. You would be better off giving a reason why you should not take him back. How about posting that in here. Just the fact that he split up with you does not make him a bad person, its all to do with the REASON why you split up in the first place.

Sometimes you need to know someone in person to decide whether they are a scumbag or not. Your textual description of him does not shed too much light on him as a person. That could have been written by a lieing, cheating, womanizing dirt-bag OR it could have been written by a caring, sensitive, kind superhuman kinda guy! We cant tell.

Deleted

#28New Post! Jun 08, 2008 @ 19:55:05
@therotten Said
You know the in's and out's of your relationship and relationships are highly complex affairs usually. Those details that you have provided there are not enough for any one of us in here to make a decision on what is best for you... you need to decide if there is any reason to not take him back.

I have given people second chances and that is even when they have cheated on me. Yes, they cheated and lied on me again but not all scenarios are the same. You would be better off giving a reason why you should not take him back. How about posting that in here. Just the fact that he split up with you does not make him a bad person, its all to do with the REASON why you split up in the first place.

Sometimes you need to know someone in person to decide whether they are a scumbag or not. Your textual description of him does not shed too much light on him as a person. That could have been written by a lieing, cheating, womanizing dirt-bag OR it could have been written by a caring, sensitive, kind superhuman kinda guy! We cant tell.

my reasons for saying the only thing he did wrong was break up with me, was true!

he was perfect in every other way, i got on with his family well, everything was perfect then one day when i was with him he just got me bang out of the blue and said "sorry i dont wanna see you anymore"

and that was it..finished fineto...

i dont need too 'describe him' too anyone!

he did nothing wrong...except for break my heart..im over that, it was nearly 2 years ago since we split up...hes matured and so have i
Chrill On August 01, 2022
Gesundheit

Järfälla, Sweden
#29New Post! Jun 08, 2008 @ 19:58:19
@howtosavealife Said
do you belive in second chances for ex's?

my ex and i split up 2 n half years ago, weve talked ever since, but obviously never been that close, mainly because i loved him with all my heart and he broke it ending it with me...

basically i recently split up with another guy about a week ago, and since then my old ex started talking too me more he then said...

"Look emma, im so so so sorry for how i ended it, i was immature and not sure on what i wanted...but all the time ive been away from you and not been with you...ive realised you are all ive wanted...i was wondering if you would mind if we met up? as friends of course, i dont want too put pressure on you at all....everytime i saw you were with someone else it just made me think it should have been me...i was an idiot too ever let you go, and i never want too ever again, all these 2 years ive never been with another girl because i only wanted you...

lol

soo...my question is...

has anyone ever given an ex another chance?

There must be a reason for him being your ex? If you really like him and is sure he likes you, though, why not?

My friend's parents divorced like 10 years ago, but got together like half a year or so later, and they've stuck together since
therotten On June 10, 2008

london, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Jun 09, 2008 @ 01:23:59
@howtosavealife Said
my reasons for saying the only thing he did wrong was break up with me, was true!

he was perfect in every other way, i got on with his family well, everything was perfect then one day when i was with him he just got me bang out of the blue and said "sorry i dont wanna see you anymore"

and that was it..finished fineto...

i dont need too 'describe him' too anyone!

he did nothing wrong...except for break my heart..im over that, it was nearly 2 years ago since we split up...hes matured and so have i

Well if that is the way you feel about him then definitely give him a second chance. The main reason why people don't give certain people a second chance on many occasions is when they have cheated on them. Depending on circumstances cheaters don't deserve a second chance and should not have one.

Maybe you should get right to the route of why he left you last time if you want things to go better this time around. I have left girls in similar ways because they have been to clingy, or had too much consumption of my time and space. If a girl begins to make me feel drained - I could just turn around and say to them "I just don't want to see you any more..." Your circumstances might be different but I'm just giving you a possible reason and a perspective from the mans point of view.

Wishing you well
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs